Lg hg2 and Samsung 30q are the two popular high-capacity and high-drain batteries widely used in multiple devices. Different brands make both batteries, but still, they are interchangeable. Their specifications are almost the same, making them interchangeable in most devices. You can get in-depth information about those batteries by reading below LG hg2 vs Samsung 30q detailed comparison.
- FORMULATED WITH POWER BOOST INGREDIENTS: Duracell Coppertop AAA alkaline batteries contain Duracell’s patented POWER BOOST Ingredients which deliver lasting performance in your devices
- GUARANTEED FOR 12 YEARS IN STORAGE:Duracell guarantees each Coppertop AAA alkaline battery to last 12 years in storage, so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them
- DEPENDABLE POWER: Duracell Coppertop AAA batteries are made to power everyday devices throughout the home, like TV and gaming remotes, cameras, flashlights, toys, and more
- TRUSTED BATTERY BRAND:From storm prep to holiday needs, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand for the moments that matter most
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: With Duracell batteries, quality is assured; every Duracell product is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship
- 24 pack of Energizer MAX alkaline double AA batteries and 24 Pack of Energizer MAX alkaline triple AAA batteries
- Our no.1 longest lasting Max battery powers everyday devices, powerful batteries aa size and batteries aaa size
- Leak resistant construction protects your devices from leakage of fully used batteries for up to 2 years. Bonus: it’s guaranteed
- Holds power up to 10 years in storage so you’re never left powerless
- Eligible for use with an Amazon Dash Smart Shelf auto-replenishment scale to keep you stocked on your favorite necessities
Lg hg2 vs Samsung 30q-Quick Comparison Chart
|Basics||Lg hg2||Samsung 30q|
|Voltage||3.7V||3.6 V, 4.2 fresh|
|Dimension||18.33mm x 65mm||18.33mm x 64.85mm|
|Operating Temperature||charge 0°C ~ 50°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 75°C||0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C, -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)|
|Storage||1 month: -20°C ~60°C, 3 month: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C||1 month at 30 to 60 C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C, 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C|
- 48 AAA BATTERIES: Includes 48 AAA super alkaline batteries with 1.5 volts of long lasting power
- EVERYDAY DEVICES: ACDelco AAA batteries deliver optimal power to common every day household devices such as clocks, remote controls, game controllers, computer mice, digital cameras, toys and more
- LONG LASTING POWER: ACDelco super alkaline batteries deliver long lasting maximum power that is consistent and reliable
- 10-YEAR SHELF LIFE: All ACDelco alkaline batteries are built to last with an impressive ten-year shelf life
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Our 1.5-volt alkline batteries contain no mercury or cadmium, making them a smart choice for your family and for the environment
- LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE: Recharge eneloop AA rechargeable batteries up to 2100 times
- POWERFUL NiMH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: eneloop AA Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable battery deliver up to 2000mAh typical, 1900mAh minimum
- PRE-CHARGED AND READY TO USE: eneloop AA rechargeable batteries are pre-charged at the factory using solar power and maintain up to 70% of their charge after 10 years (when not it use)
- SECURE, PROTECTIVE PACKAGING: This package contains 8 eneloop AA rechargeable batteries
- EXTREME TEMPERATURES: eneloop rechargeable batteries can used in extreme temperatures, down to -4 deg F
Lg hg2 vs Samsung 30q
The capacity of both batteries is the same, 3000mAh, so you can prefer any of them when considering the storage capacity.
Voltage has an important role in battery performance; on the comparison, we found Samsung 30q slightly better than LG hg2 because maximum voltage 3.5V, but Samsung 30q has 3.6 and fresh charge could be 4.2 V.
The dimension of both batteries is different, but a slight difference makes them interchangeable, and people recommend their use at each other’s place. Dimension of lg hg2 is 18.33mm x 65mm and Samsung 30q is 18.33mm x 64.85mm.
The weight of both batteries is different, LG hg2 has more weight than 47g, but Samsung 30q has 45g weight. Samsung 30q is lightweight than the LG hg2 battery.
The maximum continuous discharge of the LG hg2 battery is 20A, but the Samsung 30q is 15A.
The operating temperature for both batteries is the same; they can perform well in the same conditions at the same temperature ranges. Both of the batteries could perform their functions between 0 to 50 degrees. But 30 to 45 degrees centigrade is the perfect temperature for better performance of the batteries.
Discharging temperature is also the same for LG hg2 vs Samsung 30q discharge temperature is from -20 degrees to 75 degrees but best below 60 degrees centigrade.
Storage is different, you can store LG hg2 battery at -20 degrees to 60 degrees for one month, but Samsung 30q can store at 30 to 60 degrees for one month. Lg hg2 batteries could store between -20 to 45 degrees for three months, but Samsung batteries could store between 30to 45 degrees.
The storage life of LG hg2 is a maximum of one year at -20 to 20 degrees, but Samsung 30q has a storage life of 1.5 years at -30 to 25 degrees.
Lg hg2 and Samsung 30q come with high-drain and high capacity features. Both are interchangeable but have slight differences. Samsung 30q has more voltage capacity, is lightweight, and has more storage life. Lg hg2 has discharge more discharge capacity than Samsung 30q.
Another Quick Review Article:
1. What are HG2 and Samsung 30q batteries used for?
Answer: Both batteries are used for flashlight but it can also use for electric toy, digital cameras, medical machinery, electric razor, remote controller, electronic clock, notebook, walkie-talkies, mobile desk lamp, and E-cigarettes.
2. What is the lifespan of a 18650 battery?
Answer: The lifespan of 300 cycles at 10 A and 200 cycles at 20 A